To Build the Church
loving God, loving People and Serving both.
“And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30-31
Our Core Values
- Loving People – connecting everyone to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and one another
- Truth and Integrity – a principle that applies to all that we do
- Authenticity – being true to who God has called us to be
- Empowering – all believers to live a purposeful, powerful life
Our values are reflected through:
- Passionate worship – Praising God as an expression of our love
- Creativity – commitment to communicate who God is through various contemporary forms
-Encouraging the use of gifts and abilities that are given by God to every believer
-Teaching the word of God as our foundational truth
-The supernatural presence of God which restores and changes lives
You Can Get Involved.
We would love you to connect with us by attending one of our services, connecting via facebbook or sending us an email.
We know you’ll love it here!
Ps Ian and Sharon Murphy